The Next Generation of Printing Technology - High Definition Heat Transfer (HDHT)
The Printing Technology has evolves rather very quickly over the past 15 years or so. We have Print & Cut Vinyl Films, Offset Transfer & Light & Dark Transfer Paper, Dye & Reveal S sublimation etc. I would love to discuss and go over all the current and popular Printing Technology with you all here. However today, I am not here to talk about the history and the evolution of the Printing Technology but the High Definition Heat Transfer (HDHT) printing.
I am here to talk about the next generation of Printing Technology – High Definition Heat Transfers (HDHT). Why do I say it is the next Generation of Printing Technology, all the more it is here already?
High Definition Heat Transfer (HDHT) is the new printing technology now and I believe it is also would be the next generation of Printing Technology. I think HDHT is very new & raw at the moment, it would continue to develop & evolve to the next generation of 15 years of progression.
You may ask why I rank it so highly & prominently?
Printing Technology Assessment
Let me take you all to deliberate & consider the 5 main criteria & element in evaluating & assessing Printing Technology with HDHT printing :-
- Resolution – In this, we would look into the DPI or the resolution of the print work output.
- Fineness – we would go over the clarity and fineness in pictures or photos with complex shadings and toning.
- Colour – we would discuss the colour matching accuracy and the normality and reality of the colour outputs.
- Quality – we would examine the designs output durability in day to day wear and tear and dependability in the sustainability of the design output in colour lost or run.
- Tactile – we would discuss the velvety appeal of soft feel and smoothness of the designs output.
With the above, you then need to follow me on this site for my next 5 articles of the criteria & element. I would endeavour to deliberate and study all the criteria and element to my very best.
Till then. Stay Tuned